January 1, 2019
In accomplishing our mission "to establish the nuclear fuel cycle," the greatest management challenge that we face is enhancing safety and quality.
To that end, as we continue to improve our engineering capabilities and thoroughly maintain our doctrine of giving priority to the people actually on the front lines, we will strive together with our contractors to promote a safety culture and continually improve our quality assurance activities.
Furthermore, each and every one of our employees will pursue his or her duties responsibly and proudly so that we abide by laws, regulations and rules, take into account lessons learned from the accident at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, pay meticulous attention to the consummation of nuclear safety, and further bolster the trust bestowed on us by the community so that we will develop together.
- To place top priority on safety
- To abide by laws, regulations and rules
- To recognize the importance of quality management systems and continually improve their effectiveness
- To provide prompt notification and proactively disclose information
- To live up to our customers' expectations
Naohiro Masuda, Executive President and CEO
Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited
To provide methods for managing the systematic implementation of activities that influence quality.
Quality Assurance System
A system that provides the policy and goals to direct and control quality in an organization, and ensures that the goals are achieved.
Quality Assurance Activities
Efforts to improve JNFL's quality assurance system
Major quality assurance activities
- Top Management (President) takes the lead in quality assurance activities
- Quality Assurance Department are conducting internal audits thoroughly
- Quality assurance related organizations in Reprocessing Division were expanded and reinforced
- Appropriate staff allocation and training, focusing on quality assurance
- Thorough quality assurance activities including the partner companies
- Efforts to acquire the reliance of local stakeholders
- The program to receive information related to business ethics violation was established